AIM
Sinyaso

All the Music All the Music

That was pretty good, if a bit simple. How was your experience with Flash in creating this video?

(I was gonna say that Caleb was gonna be getting more iTunes downloads after this, but, hey! He's actually on the NGAP! Downloaded!)

Bowser Phone Prank Bowser Phone Prank

There wasn't enough time to read the dialogue & follow the story of the gag.

Super Gully World Super Gully World

This was actually pretty amusing once things got rolling with that seagull completely destroying everyone in its path. Until that point, it was the kinda sprite animation that makes people hate sprite animation; just plain lazy...just a lifeless body bounding around. Mario's hat had more going for it as a static object, but the little man should be visibly scrambling and hopping along his way, however briefly it would be. A giant bird ripped WORLD 1-1 apart, surely adding some hustle & hop frames to Mario wouldn't take long.

Flapeye-Ball Flapeye-Ball

I respawned into an ancient suicide. No fair. ;_;

RainbowCemetery responds:

i may have been a little depressed when i made this

easy driving easy driving

Holy crap, how the HELL did you do that?!

As cheap as the art was, the effect is something I have NEVER seen before! You might have something here if you do some more research & development.

Reminds me of the Mode 7 graphics of F-Zero...

How in the hell did you pull this off?!?!?!

Gflashrunners responds:

I was reading a book in my college library and I tried some of the effects from chapter 10 (fake 3-d) and it worked, I am now making a full game of this and I just used this to test the reaction of fake 3-d.
Thanks for the comments :D

Blow Up Miami Blow Up Miami

Screw the historics,...

...destruct of The City is many a fun!

I like the smoking effects and the collapse animations, but it looked a bit choppy. There's also this one building that doesn't seem to react to my sight. :( Also, how do I know when I win? >)

Day #85 - Simon Belmont Day #85 - Simon Belmont

Totally ready for battle on a smaller scale!