View Profile DYNAKYRIS

90 Movie Reviews

That was pretty good, if a bit simple. How was your experience with Flash in creating this video?

(I was gonna say that Caleb was gonna be getting more iTunes downloads after this, but, hey! He's actually on the NGAP! Downloaded!)

There wasn't enough time to read the dialogue & follow the story of the gag.

This was actually pretty amusing once things got rolling with that seagull completely destroying everyone in its path. Until that point, it was the kinda sprite animation that makes people hate sprite animation; just plain lazy...just a lifeless body bounding around. Mario's hat had more going for it as a static object, but the little man should be visibly scrambling and hopping along his way, however briefly it would be. A giant bird ripped WORLD 1-1 apart, surely adding some hustle & hop frames to Mario wouldn't take long.

6 Game Reviews

I respawned into an ancient suicide. No fair. ;_;

RainbowCemetery responds:

i may have been a little depressed when i made this

Holy crap, how the HELL did you do that?!

As cheap as the art was, the effect is something I have NEVER seen before! You might have something here if you do some more research & development.

Reminds me of the Mode 7 graphics of F-Zero...

How in the hell did you pull this off?!?!?!

Gflashrunners responds:

I was reading a book in my college library and I tried some of the effects from chapter 10 (fake 3-d) and it worked, I am now making a full game of this and I just used this to test the reaction of fake 3-d.
Thanks for the comments :D

WHAT?!?!?! SOLAR STRIKER?!?!?!

.....wait a minute... :\

...this is n o t h i n g like the 1989 Game Boy game, though... -.-

Did you come up with the title at random, or did you know about the original SS?

dagger91210 responds:

game boy? wat are u toking about i made this up

1 Art Review

Totally ready for battle on a smaller scale!

My purpose is to create.

38, Male